Registration for the SAIGE National Training Program, Celebrating 20 Years of Respect, Culture and Education, is now open for Early Bird registration! It will be held June 21- 23, 2022. Register by May 20 and you can get a significant discount at $375. Starting May 21 it will rise to $415. Go to https://www.saigetraining.org/ for more information and to register.
The SAIGE Spring Newsletter, the Talking Leaf, is now available for downloading. You can access it through this LINK or links on the Homepage. We hope you enjoy reading about our members’ activities and the upcoming National Training Program in June.
SAIGE is continuing our tradition of the wonderful silent AUCTION, although this time everyone can join the fun because it will be held online.
This is how it works: Photos of items for sale will be posted on the SAIGE website (https://saige.org) and SAIGE Facebook page. Download the bid form, fill in the Item number and your info, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t forget to follow the auction rules! The items will be available for 5 days, then sold to the highest bidder.
Bidding Starts: Monday, June 22, 8:00am (Eastern Time)
Bidding Ends: Saturday, June 27, 6:00 pm, Pacific Time
Have fun! Support SAIGE! Find your Treasure!
Download Bid Form (Fillable PDF)
Item images and Descriptions:
The COVID-19 global pandemic has put a strain on resources everywhere: medical, financial, educational, emotional, social, and more.
- Nonprofit organizations face increased demand for their services, but also struggle with reduced resources due to limited donations and canceled fundraising events. As you know, the pandemic has resulted in SAIGE canceling its primary fundraising event this year, the National Training Program.
- The steadfastness of the federal community is awe-inspiring. You have continued to fulfill your professional responsibilities and keep our country moving.
- In this time of great uncertainty, we have the opportunity to help and to lead by example.
- OPM has approved a special solicitation and will open the CFC online pledge portal and mobile giving app through June 30 to accept supplemental, one-time or recurring donations to the CFC-participating charities of your choice via credit card, debit card, or bank transfer. This is an opportunity to help even more if you are able. If you did not make a payroll pledge during the 2019 campaign, you have the additional opportunity to pledge via payroll allotment.
- The CFC online giving portal is a safe, trusted, and proven way to make contributions to more than 6,000 qualified 501(c)(3) charitable organizations which were approved for the fall 2019 CFC.
- SAIGE appreciates your consideration to utilize this supplemental opportunity during this difficult and unprecedented time.
I want to take this opportunity to inform you that our 2019 Annual Report has been posted to our website at saige.org. We had a busy year at the National level as well as at the Chapters. I hope you will take time to review the report. It is posted under annual reports where you will find many of our annual reports.
On behalf of the Board of Directors we hope you are staying safe and remaining home during this ongoing pandemic. If you must leave your home to run errands please wash your hands for 20 seconds when you return and don’t touch your face. Your health and safety is important during this time.
Fredericka J Joseph
Chair, SAIGE, Board of Directors
Out of an abundance of caution, SAIGE is cancelling its 2020 National Training Program. Please see the announcement letter below from our Chair, Fredericka Joseph.
See the message from our Chair, Fredericka Joseph:
Click to download PDF.
Seven Reasons to Donate to Charity: Make an Impact Today