SAIGE welcomes donations from people or groups who support our mission. To make donation to SAIGE, please Click Here. This will take you to our Paypal page where you can use your credit card or Paypal account for a one-time or recurring donation.
SAIGE Memberships are Full, Associate, Lifetime, Associate Lifetime, and Student member. We offer group memberships for Non-Profit Organizations and Tribes. Please review the categories below and decide which one is appropriate for you.
Pay for your membership by Clicking Here. This will take you to our Paypal page where you can use your credit card or Paypal account for your yearly dues. Then contact our treasurer at Treasurer@saige.org, to inform her that you just paid for a membership, and provide her with your personal information:
- Type of Membership:
- Email address for you to receive messages from our listserv
- Agency or military branch where you are employed or school you are attending if a student
- Phone number (optional)
- Tribal Affiliation (optional)
If you skip the above step, your payment will be interpreted as a donation and won’t be recorded in our membership records. Thank you for your support!
Membership categories are:
- Full Member– Any Federal, Tribal, state, or local government employee or retiree who supports the goals of SAIGE. This classification includes full-time, part-time, seasonal, temporary and contracted workers employed directly by a government agency for any period over 3 months during the current calendar year, as well as government retirees. Full members have the right to vote and hold a chapter or nationally elected office. $25 yearly
- Student Member– Any student, 18 years of age or older, enrolled in an accredited institution of learning. Student members are eligible to vote. $15 yearly
- Lifetime Member- Any government employee or retiree who supports the goals of SAIGE and who pays the lifetime membership fee. Lifetime members are accorded the rights of full members even if they leave government service. $250 One Time payment
- Associate Member– Any Individual who supports the goals of SAIGE. Associate members do not have voting privileges, nor can they serve on the Board of Directors. $25 yearly
- Associate Lifetime Member – Any individual not employed by or retired from government, who supports the goals of SAIGE and pays the lifetime membership fee. Associate lifetime members do not have voting privileges, nor can they serve on the Board of Directors. $250 One Time payment
- Tribal Government Member– Any tribal government that supports the goals of SAIGE. A Tribal government membership is entitled to one vote. $350 yearly
- Non-Profit Organization Member – Any organization that has been designated as a non-profit organization by the Internal Revenue Service that supports the goals of SAIGE. This is a non-voting membership. $350 yearly
NOTE: All membership prices – except Lifetime – are for one year. Memberships run from October to the following October. Members shall keep the organization informed of changes in their mailing and email addresses, phone number, employment status, and other applicable information so that contact with and representation of members is maintained.
If you have questions, please contact Treasurer@saige.org
Join by Mail
I prefer to mail in my check with my membership application.