SAIGE 2015 Achievement Award Winners Announced
Congratulations to the SAIGE Annual Achievement Awards Winners!
The 2015 awards will be presented at a special reception on June 16 at the National Training Program in Welch, MN, at the Treasure Island Hotel. The Hotel is owned and operated by the Prairie Island Community of Dakota Indians.
- Georgia Madrid, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Boulder, CO – Leadership Award
- Walt Harris, DISA / DITCO , Scott AFB, IL – Honorable Mention, Leadership
- D.J. Lente-Watts, Veterans Affairs, Denver, CO – Achievement Award, General Schedule 11-15
- Millie Titla, USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service, San Carlos Service Center, Peridot, AZ – Achievement Award, General Schedule 11-15
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Natural Resource Conservation Service – Agency Award
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.