Our Family, Your Gift
Boozhoo! Enigokoodewizig (whole family in the ojibwe language), SAIGE,
Our SAIGE family is comprised of many nations and many cultural traditions. Together, we have shared the past 15 years fulfilling the mission of SAIGE. As part of our community, we are asking for your support as we look forward to a new year. You are SAIGE, you understand the value of what we do Please join us in helping to ensure that it can continue.
Please visit our website at www.saige.org and look for the “Donate to SAIGE” button on the right of the homepage. You may also send a check to Society of American Indian Government Employees ℅ Treasurer Sue Morris, at 17706 N. Peoria, Skiatook, OK 74070.
Where does your donation go?
- It brings our tribal leaders, leaders within federal agencies, and professional speakers to our unique, top-notch training program to offer insight on American Indian and Alaska Native issues and to promote better understanding of current matters that face us all.
- It assists native college students to come to the National Training Youth program and provides an experience with others that bonds them throughout their careers.
- It assists Veterans and active military who find a home in our Warrior Society, where they can share with those who have similar paths in life.
- It provides a web of support for Native people in all levels of government service.
- It supports the fiscally responsible day-to-day operations of the organization.
- It support our combined efforts to be a voice for native people in government.
- It supports native communities impacted by natural disasters such as fires, floods and hurricanes.
You receive many requests for your support this time of year. Please remember that SAIGE is completely run by volunteers who do this work because they believe in the mission of SAIGE and the people it serves. The donations SAIGE receives go directly to our programs and operations. Your donation to SAIGE during the month of December can be used as a tax deduction this year to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
We are most grateful to you for helping keep SAIGE a healthy, viable educational service organization.
miigwetch, pilamaya, wado, thank you!
Chair, Society of American Indian Government Employees
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.